Sunday 17 July 2011

All at sea....

Gosh, it really has been the busiest two weeks since I posted on here. It's been absolutely incredible and lovely though! The first week was spent in my capacity as Youth Representative to Methodist Conference doing reports and such, catching up with some really old friends and making some new ones...

The most exciting outcome of Meth Conf was the emergence of Social Media as a new form of connection, I was twittering the whole time along with many others. This blog post gives some of the incredible stats on the power of social media as a tool to engage with people on 'their' level as opposed to the Methodist Church's sometimes convoluted one...

This past week involved a trip to my home land of Devon with Mr B to meet up with my family. Although it was a bit of a drive it was really nice to show Mr B round Shaldon's beautiful beaches (see below). After copious amounts of Cream Tea and farms and sun it was time to head of to Bath (which is gorgeous by the way) and his sister's graduation in Birmingham. Congratulations Miss B!


After Birmingham I headed back to Grantham to celebrate Mr B's mum's Birthday at Tom Browns restuarant. Yummy yummy food and lovely company :)



I'm home now for a few days trying to get ready for my trip to Sri Lanka in a couple of weeks, I only found out a couple of days ago, so now I'm having to sort out a lot of things like jabs (ouch) and Passports (yawn!).....

...I would also like us to take a few minutes to mourn the loss of Habitat! It went into administration recently, and I just loved it so i'm really sorry to see it go!

That's all for now guys, speak soon...time for some zzzz - p.s have a listen to this for some serious relaxation heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment